My semester just started Tuesday and I already am losing track of the days =(. Here are some pictures I’ve taken over the years. Let me know what you think.
Amazing! These are beautiful pictures.
I’m gonna start this comment with one question:
1. What does these pictures have to do with the new semester?
Hmm… is this psychology a test? (oops, was that another question I just asked?)
The pictures have a good focus. I can easily see the main object focused in each picture.
1. The sun flower looks like it is separate from the flowers behind it. Did you pick one flower, put it close to the lens, and then photographed it?
2. How did you make those small pebbles on top of each other, put it on top of a bigger smooth rock, and photographed it? That is such a great idea!!!
3. Is this on the road somewhere near your school or university? I see small garbage (I see a cigarette) in between the rocks. or are these rocks actually in side a box?
4. I guessing this is a sun set but it might be a sunrise. Did you edit any part of it?
Well, whatever my comments might be, I think these pictures are beautiful 😀
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 2 other followers